Our Investment Philosophy
At Harvest Asset Group, we use a disciplined investment approach that’s backed by decades of hard evidence and data. Rather than focus on short-term trends, we help physicians and pre-retirees build sustainable wealth through sound economic philosophies and market efficiency.
Your portfolio is a means to an end where assets are aligned to help meet and support your overall financial goals. We believe a successful investment strategy is one which is integrated with other elements of your financial plan. Investments play an important role in achieving your long and short range financial goals.
The focus of our investment advisory services is to help manage risk while targeting long-term investment returns desired for the success of your overall financial plan. While it is important to recognize that the objectives of your portfolio cannot be achieved without a certain amount of risk to principal, there are a number of measures which we will employ to help manage investment risk. Some of these measures include:
- Investment strategy integrated with financial plan to ensure alignment of investments with goals and personal circumstances.
- Diversification among asset classes and within each broad asset class.
- Systematic re-balancing of investments.
- Focus on selection of investment assets and related risk with anticipated need for asset withdrawal.
- Communications between advisor and client to help ensure relevant information is considered within the investment strategy.
As fee-only fiduciary advisors, we have access to thousands of investment options and strategies, which enables us to create a financial plan and portfolio that perfectly aligns with your risk tolerance, time horizon, needs, and goals. From there, we implement and monitor your strategy and make adjustments as needed.