As a physician, you’re relentlessly busy and have little time to dedicate to finances. Long workdays and a complex financial situation means you can’t just work with any advisor. You need someone who understands the ins and outs of delayed income due to years of schooling, heavy student loan debt, and increased professional liability risks.
- You may have started earning your full rate of compensation later in life and accumulated student debt during your education and training years.
- You may want help with strategies to mitigate income taxes.
- You may be interested in the best and most tax advantaged ways to save for goals such as retirement and education.
- You may need advice regarding disability and life insurance needs.
- As you approach retirement, you may need help with retirement income strategies and long term tax strategies to preserve your nest egg and help protect you from the risks faced by retirees.
We’re here to help you navigate these challenges so you can reach and sustain financial independence for life. Think of us as primary care physicians for your financial health. Our duty is to work in your best interest and make sure you live a financially healthy and fulfilling life for decades to come.